[Your Community] resources for family caregivers
As elder care providers, we know how much you do to keep the people you care for as healthy and happy as possible. That's why we're here to help with online resources for family caregivers:
- Check out the current issue of our e-newsletter. You can subscribe for free and receive a monthly email highlighting the latest topics of current interest.
- Looking for a specific topic? Try our archive of past e-newsletters.
- Ask a caregiving question via our convenient email form.
- There is also a Links for Families page to help you find credible Internet tools and information.
- We even offer an online directory of services covering national, state, and local programs.
Caring for an aging loved one asks a lot of you. But you don't have to do it alone. We're here to help.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [Your Phone Number] or email us at [Your Email Address].